Nandkumar. Bijlani.
ARPITA MISHRA MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
"How I Plan To Use Technology in My Career or Major"
I am majoring in Business Information Systems. There are numerous avenues in this stream. I have planned to use the technology of my career in the research of 5D Cinema.
As I sit back and retrospect, I realize, all the pleasures and comforts I enjoy in my life are nothing but the outcome of dedication and contribution of geniuses. They pledged their life, pulled all night terrors and invented music, automobiles, air crafts, movies, computers and what not? Today we have a cell phone that is also a music player, camera, computer, television and an electronic atlas. We are not unfamiliar with the IMAX Technology & Matrix strategy. Sitting back in the comfort of a sofa one can do so many things online and control most of the things with the touch of remote buttons.
I have an inner urge to devote all my knowledge, time, and energy to develop something cool for humanity. I have some strange passion for digital media designing. 5D Cinema is the dream that I have always cherished. I wish that people would be able to perceive, technically advanced and the world's most spectacular movie experience.
2 -D picture is a primitive idea today. Even 3-D is the story of the past. 4D Cinema is already in. I wish people would perceive 5 D Cinema.
When you see the movie, you should enjoy it with all your senses, see the length, breadth, and the depth of the object, hear the stereophonic, surround sound effect, more superior than Dolby one, feel the whiff of the wind blowing, feel the thrill of take-off and landing while flying in an aircraft, feel the warmness of sunshine and the splash of rain,even smell the fragrance of the roses while you view the rose garden. It may sound absurd today but what sounded absurd yesterday is the reality of the day.
I know it is not a pie and it is not a one man show. It requires tremendous investment, State-of-the-art technology, team work, feed back, coordination and further research and enhancement in various fields like 3D Computer Graphics, Artificial Intelligence, Key Framing, Intra Frame (Video Compression), Ultra Wide Band Range, Special Cinema Halls to create special artificial effects., High Definition Equipment and much much more. My focus and contribution will be in the field of digital design and computer graphics, which may be a minuscule of the total volume but that makes a difference. I'm hopeful I will enhance and augment the technology and make the next generation enjoy the 5D cinema.
No comments:
Post a Comment